View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 24, 2015, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
You got to be kidding me Primpy! Kids of now a days can't even play games, especially hardcore, fast paced and violent games. JJ2 ieven if not violent, but still a fast paced game aswell as hardcore too I guess.

Most of kids of 2008+ will just start crying seeing violent game. They would rather play little pony games. JJ2 though have little pony like theme, its however a fighting game and thats why kids of 90's play games like this.
You're soooo wrong... Outside my block of flats there are many others, full of little kids. When they go outside, they pretend they're playing violent games, even Call of Duty! Literally, this is what kids play these days. Also, they watch violent movies and YT videos with lots of swearing. These kids are the one of the MAAAANY tryhards you find on TF2 as an example. You know, those kind of "fun breaking" people.

Off-topic, but I highly recomend Team Fortress 2. Is a cartoony 3D shooter which is just a joy to play especially when you find some friendly people from the enemy team and start a conga. I hate it when the kids I mentioned earlier start screaming on their bad microphone. Thank god there is a kick voting feature, thing I also suggested for the new JJ2+ version.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz