View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 27, 2015, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
''Why would i make crappy 2d stuff in your shitty game when i can make 3d stuff in Minecraft?''
That's what a 'friend' of mine said today. Minecraft is cool, but they just won't try it out. I tried first person shooters up for them. I give up. I just can't convince them.
Well they can't convince me to play LoL, CoD, battlefield and some other first person shooters tho.
Well i guess it's just a matter of opinion. I don't really like first person shooters. I like 3d games in general, but these guys just hate all of the 2D games! They think that 2D games are for faggots. Seriously!
Also, i heard they all started their own gaming chanells, but refuse to tell me the names of the chanells because they think i'm 'too imature' for them. LOL
They're typical teenagers - super self-conscious, opinionated, judgemental and thinks doing "mature" activities makes them mature. But the truth is in adulthood, nobody gives a shit what you play, or what is "cool", as long you keep your responsibilities in order. Yeah, there are some judgemental adults too, though there are less of them.

Here's a fun fact: A teens brain is less developed for reasoning. That's why they think such things.

Now I know may say "Oh but you're being judgemental too!", though this is from my experience. D-bag teens pull judgements from their asses. Some schools may be lucky to not have these kind of people.

Just ignore them. Move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
Judging from the amount of homo- or bisexual people who have come and gone across this community that claim wouldn't be too far off
Or perhaps hetero people don't openly explain their orientation because "straight until proven otherwise".

Given this thread poll: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showt...highlight=homo

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ