View Single Post

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Jan 27, 2015, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
Oooh I get it. I like this post.

9 years old - OMG Jazz Jackrabbit 2!? Mom can I please get it?
10 years old - Storing .jcs files on floppy disks with my big sister. JCS is awesome!
11 years old - Hiatus.
13 years old - Showed up, couldn't find Jazz2City, found J2O, became part of the community. This is a cool place, nice people, wow, they type with good grammar!
14/15 years old - Had become a big part of the community. Completely hooked on the game. JCS JCS JCS.
16 years old - Got a girlfriend. Thought I'm too cool for JJ2 and that joining the community held me back from social life, got pissed and thought, I'm gonna be a dick and ditch everyone. So I did, along with Ninja, Blackraptor and Iri (Nate, Vlad, and Kelley...) who were in similar situations in their life. We're all still acquaintances.
18 years old - Realized JJ2 was really the shit, started playing again in my spare time, but not dedicating time to JCS.
25 years old - Still doing the same thing. Playing in my spare time, that's about it.

edit: Since apparently we have a DerbyBot on JCF now, I'll have to add in the 24 year landmark where my 2 year old son preferred Mario & Link over Jazz & Spaz and I was offended.

Man, 16 was an awkward age :P The funny thing I realized soon after, is a lot of the people from this community were much better friends than the 'cool' people who I thought would improve my social life by going out to parties, clubs etc every weekend

Also, wassup Matt my cossack brotha. Still lurking the JCF from time to time like me I see :)