View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 27, 2015, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
Oooh I get it. I like this post.

9 years old - OMG Jazz Jackrabbit 2!? Mom can I please get it?
10 years old - Storing .jcs files on floppy disks with my big sister. JCS is awesome!
11 years old - Hiatus.
13 years old - Showed up, couldn't find Jazz2City, found J2O, became part of the community. This is a cool place, nice people, wow, they type with good grammar!
14/15 years old - Had become a big part of the community. Completely hooked on the game. JCS JCS JCS.
16 years old - Got a girlfriend. Thought I'm too cool for JJ2 and that joining the community held me back from social life, got pissed and thought, I'm gonna be a dick and ditch everyone. So I did, along with Ninja, Blackraptor and Iri (Nate, Vlad, and Kelley...) who were in similar situations in their life. We're all still acquaintances.
18 years old - Realized JJ2 was really the shit, started playing again in my spare time, but not dedicating time to JCS.
25 years old - Still doing the same thing. Playing in my spare time, that's about it.

edit: Since apparently we have a DerbyBot on JCF now, I'll have to add in the 24 year landmark where my 2 year old son preferred Mario & Link over Jazz & Spaz and I was offended.
Why? Why did you have to become one of those jerky teenagers thinking they're "rad" and having a "social life"?
It's the opposite of my life aims. Also, you think JJ2 is crap but you're playing it? Huh?

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz