Radium is an asset to this forum

Oct 14, 2003, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
And where did the paper come from?
Japan.
Quote:
(Forgot to ask about Fireball, Iceball, Earthball, Noball and Waterball if it was cast, which I forget)
SUX MAGIC.
Quote:
Could Faw concievably use his healing skills to bring back forgotten memories?
Probably not.

Let me explain my wonderful magic system in one large paragraph. Doll Magic includes any spell that makes inanimate things do your bidding. Though enchanting dolls, scarecrows, action figures, ect is a popular form, it also includes some telekenisis things. Enchantment is a very large group, but none of the spells can actually modify you or an enemy's HP. They generally increase an ally's skill or decrease an enemy's. Glitching only contains one spell, but couldn't fit in any other category. Though you can get it to work sometimes with extensive training, only those who are naturally gifted with it can get it to work all the time. Healing magic, as suggested, focuses on healing and raising allies. It contains a few HP draining offensive spells too. Like Glitching, Mindmagic only has one spell. It regards the control of living things by use of hypnotism(sp?). Non-elemental magic is almost entirely direct-damage. It has a few spells, like Misfortune, that are just too mean to be an enchantment. Seer magic has spells that allow you to see things that are happening, have happened, or will happen. Summoning focuses on calling things to help you. Lastly, Sux Magic is the largest category. It's not really all the spells with the word "sux" in them, it's just that all the spells... well, suck. The spells are so specific there's generally only one use for them, but if you're ever in that situation you'll be thankful you know them. Spells like "summon paint remover during Christmas" and "disable all plastic springs" are common Sux Magic skills.