Thread: The Oldies II
View Single Post
NighthawkAR

JCF Member

NighthawkAR is doing well so far

Mar 24, 2003, 04:45 PM
This has intrigued me too much, i wrote down a list of all the people i knew from jj2 back when i was 9, when jj2 just started. It isnt many, but im gonna get the book..

Hold on...

Got it, wow its in my old diary. This brings back memories. Horrible horrible memories. (Except for the jj2 part)

okay..hmmm

Hipchick(which i have the email of and have been trying to reach for months now), Silver Icer, Ryu AS (started AS clan, very large back then, may have started ssb, i really cant remember.)
Spazthebestice, (spazthebest)), XmasTaco and Taco (started the taco clan, which I was in for about a week hahaha), kirby kp (one of my best friends, along with hipchick for the time, great level creator and he was the one who taught me to do the super jump )
Aqua (another of my friends, i have a "room" for him in one of my hotels. wow has that gone out!,), and ghost (i really dont remember who he is, but hes in here). Also i remember someone called wizard, and Slayer, with "koln" (sorry, i couldn't remember the name, but i think thats right. Ill check old tile sets on my old jj2 computer.

Man, wouldn't it be fun if everone came
back, i know i'm happy i came back!

Finally, FoD, did you say you remembered EVERYONE, because that means you remeber me ! (wow, someone remembers me).

-NighthawkAR