View Single Post

JCF Member

Baggers is doing well so far

Feb 18, 2005, 05:09 AM
Just a little update concerning the game and a release date:

That course i went on the other week has just paid off and i have been selected, I am now off on a gap year from september to teach in uganda !

So obviously i have had this in mind for a while so i can now announce:

THIS GAME WITH EDITOR AND ALL SOURCE CODE, EDITOR, AND MEDIA WILL BE RELEASED BY THIS SEPTEMBER

Yep thats right folks, hopefully i can get this game to a state where it is fully playable and ready for your medeling fingers by then. I really hope it will be up to expectations and I will be seriously looking foreward to seeing what has happened to my little project by the time I get back the following year!

I will probably not have a fully story set out, but the tools will be there for you to fill that in yourself. What it will have is the editor so create levels, so full options for your own storylines.
Also for you coders out there, the code is being fully released so you can customise and change whatever you want (so that batteryman 3D idea could definately be achieved....it would require a fair bit of work in the editor though !)
I Hope together we can achive this, as we have already come this far and its been great !
Look forward to your responces!