View Single Post
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2004, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
I didn't know we had an "anti-CC group" in TF. Did I miss a newspost or something?
Even Unhit didn't know of this, that's why asking any of you wouldn't have helped at all. It was a secret thingy of Ironlight (and prolly some other TFs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
All of the people mentioned there are ex-CCers. Coincidence? Probably not, though I'm not really sure what that would mean. CC itself probably knows best why those people left.
Every clan has it's people who come and go. There are also a lot of people in CC who have been in it for a long time and still love it.

I have two more things to say in this thread. One I'll say right now, the other point I'll say when I'm home because I don't have much time now.

1. Don't be so hypocrite and immature please! It's not like I'm the only one who ever had a fake name without telling others. Are we forgetting how Newspaz secretly joined CC as "MooCow" before? And how Jippo secretly joined XSD with another name, without telling me to put up a clanwar AGAINST CC? I'm not getting why people make such a fuss of this if I do it. And besides, at least I had a good reason to. Ktnxbye.