View Single Post
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Feb 1, 2005, 06:34 PM
Hey Baggers, I could rip for you. I actualy like ripping.
Idea for the Flamethrower!
Basing it off of the Weapon system thought up by JSZ Jazz
Flamethrower
a) The Basic flamethower can fire Red and Blue flames, at a slow speed.
b) BBT-21 - supports blue and purple bouncy bullets, shoots them with big speed, but the rest is like blaster.
c) Toaster X6- Supports Red and Blue flames flamethrower-esque with speed, but can also shoot the flames Jazz 1 styled if a Back-Up disc(Or a Shareware disc) is found.
d) Burniator(I couldn't think of another name)- Supports red,blue, and white flames, 'sprays' them farther and with the speed of the Toaster. Blue ammo used with this gun shoots out like meteors to cause mini-explosions.
e) red ammo - 1&3/4 more damage than the blaster
f) blue ammo - more damage, also turns enemies black(charred) if they are killed by this weapon
g) white ammo - White ammo is very hot and some must be left behind(you lose a peice of ammo every once in awhile) so the gun doesn't overheat, If used with the back-up disc, this ammo fires three-way, and slightly grows the farther it goes. This growth adds no extra damage, but attracts nearby 'lesser' enemies to it.
h) Back-Up/Shareware Disk - This old copy of Jazz Jackrabbit can be used with the Toaster X6 to revert the gun back to an earlier form. This disk can be ejected (but not nesercairly retreived) if the player no longer wants this function.