View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Feb 2, 2005, 03:43 AM
As said before, more for the list.

3. Freezing guns
a) character's basic blaster - supports ice cubes and N charged cubes, needs to reload after each shot (temperature precautions), freezes enemies and you can crash them into pieces with a shot or hit (Jazz2 feature), but you can also shoot the ground to make it slippy (for you too!).
b) Frostbiter N-11 - supports normal and N charged cubes, needs to reload after each 5 shots, you can charge up your shot to freeze the enemy for longer (feature borrowed from Metroid games).
c) Frosteater N12U08 - supports normal, N charged cubes and U charged cubes, no need to reload.
d) Frostswallower N15U10 - supports normal, N charged cubes and U charged cubes, shoots 10 cubes at once, giving a diffusion effect to normal shots. Charged shot takes up to whooping 50 cubes, spreading packs of 10 into a regular shape. Each of these gets a diffusion effect.
e) T-Amplifier - you need a Frost-series weapon to use it. With it turned on, you slowly lose ice cubes, but your gun emanates with frost, freezing enemies that are close enough. Be careful, using it for too long will freeze you too!
f) ice cubes - freeze enemies shortly, and they even don't work on certain enemies (heat-based?).
g) N charged ice cubes - freeze enemies for longer, can even shortly freeze most resisant enemies.
h) U charged ice cubes - freeze enemies shorter than U charged ones, but still longer than normal. Deal small damage to frozen enemies.

No time to write more right now, but be prepared for my crazed seeker propositions! My goal - stop them from being so freaking boring!

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)