View Single Post
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Feb 2, 2005, 01:33 PM
If you don't want to play the JJ1 demo for a few seconds, the toaster was a faster(i think I havn't played JJ1 in a while), bigger varity of the Blaster, it's ammo looked like flame.
I like the 'blade gun' from the OEM version of Jazz 2...
Blade Gun
a)Blade SR1- Shoots out one spinning Blade, supports short and long blades, but long blades move a bit slower than short.
b)Blade SR2- This gun shoots out two short or long blades in the same fashion as the SR1, however these blades move faster and there is no slowdown for a long blade.
c)Mace CH1- Shoots out a mace on a chain. Works like the SR1 and supports Chain Maces
d)Flailerang- this is a melee variety of the Mace gun and does not run on ammo. The 'rang very weakly seeks out a target, the only downside is that you have to wait for the 'rang to return. A 'Speed Hack' can make the 'rang return faster
e)Blade SR3- This is a black market addon to the SR1 or SR2, once equiped to either one it shoots out 3 blades in a 'V' shape formation. This addon also supports Broad swords. This addon also slows you down and the broad swords face the same problem the Long swords did in the SR1
f)short swords- short, weak swords used in specialized guns
g)long swords- stronger, and longer than the short sword.
h)broad swords- wide,long,heavy, and strong, these black market swords are the best way to go 'medevil' on an enemy
i)Chain Mace- a weaker form of the Flailerang which can be rapidly shot out of a gun that supports it.
j)OEM Speed Hack- This powerup makes the Flailerang move faster
k)Defense Mechanisim- This black market addon to the sword guns turn the swords into sheilds which push enemies away instead of hurting them. Useful with the Sword SR3, and can be taken out, but not nessecarily retreived.

EDIT- Images:
Blade Gun Shot from Jazz 2 OEM
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...adegunshot.bmp[/IMG]
'V' Formation talked about with the Sword SR3(Overhead perspective, crappy paint drawing)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...vformation.bmp[/IMG]

Last edited by n00b; Feb 2, 2005 at 01:54 PM.