View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Feb 3, 2005, 07:27 AM
Time for more weapon suggestions! I hope I didn't get annoying yet. ^^

5. RF type rockets:
a) character's basic blaster - supports green rockets (and red if upgraded). Fires a single rocket at big speed, but can shoot two if you hold down the shoot key for longer.
b) RF Type Rocket Launcher - supports green and red rockets. Fires a single rocket at huge speed, but can shoot up to three rockets if you hold down the shoot key for longer (just like the UT2k3 Rocket Launcher).
c) T-B RF-RL - supports green and red rockets. Fires three rockets at once with huge speed. Quite a heavy beast, it'll slow you down and make your jumps lower.
d) RapidRF - taken straight out of Bolly's left-overs, supports green and pink rockets. Shoots them at high duration speed, but if you shoot for too long it'll overheat and you'll need to wait until it cools off.
e) Sticky Launcher [limited RF edition] - supports red and pink rockets. Fires three rockets at once with huge speed, but they are sticked to each other, meaning they can hit only target and deal massive damage to it.
f) green RF rockets - take as much damage as purple bouncy bullets. They have a small explosion radius.
g) red RF rockets - take more damage and have a big explosion radius, but are heavy and slowly lose height as they fly.
h) pink RF rockets - take even more damage, but have an explosion radius of green rockets. Their weight is somwhere between red and green rockets.
i) RF Turret IP312 - set it somewhere and give it up to 20 of your rockets (supports green only). Use a pilot to make it turn on/off. Good for securing tunnel exits or any other places that are certain to cross by enemies. Approach it and push a proper key (I'd suggest not programming the shoot one for that) to take it back with you.
Note: Explosions should hurt the player aswell as the enemies.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)