View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Feb 14, 2004, 05:06 PM
It's not weird, it's Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Whatever happened to Xion and his storyline??? And how did you know about the Dragonballs?

Trunks falls to the ground, dropping Bulma. Trunks gets back on his feet, but stumbles around before he gets his bearings before running right into a wall. "Um, I think you should help Vegeta..." says a slightly confused Bulma.

Beth attacks with Bazooka Syringe(sp?). Niz takes 348 HP damage. Niz has been Poisoned.
Vegeta has learned Magic Resistance!
Magic Resistance(R-Ability)- Recovers from magic attacks faster.

Vegeta jumps to his feet, then laughs. "You have no IDEA who you're dealing with! The L_G I know has powers beyond belief! He can create, destroy, and he even has his own alternate dimension! He may be dangerous, sure, but he travels between planes quite often. Perhaps he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe he was just saving his game so he could pick it up later. Or maybe you just mistook him as an evil villain out to destroy you...well you're wrong. L_G is the reason why I'm still alive! He's why everyone in West City is still alive! He's a hero! And if you're going to blast him off the face of the earth, then think again!"
"Whoa, go dad," says Trunks, rubbing his head. The impact from hitting the wall shook him out of confusion.
"Come on, let's find the other Dragonballs!" says Beth. "Oh, right...almost forgot," replies Bulma. Trunks picks her up, and they all fly off to find the other Dragonballs.

Vegeta attacks Risp 54 times. Risp takes 1234 HP damage. Ouch.

I think it's safe to say that Vegeta is at a really high level.

Last edited by Lem_Gambino; Feb 14, 2004 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Something else.