View Single Post
Xeno_old

JCF Member

Xeno_old is doing well so far

Feb 28, 2002, 05:23 PM
Well, I'm very frustrated with my characters. I have a great, artistic mind, I juat don't have the talent to transfer from mind to paper/computer. I wish to share my characters with the world, in some shape or form. Since I can't draw, I've been trying to years to get someone else to draw them. This is the first time someone actually responded, heh.

My coolest character, Grub, may as well be one of the hardest to convey from my mind. I also can't explain character appearance very well also.

Also, I know about the liberties....I was just stating that, that's all. Here's a description of Grub:

Name: Grub
Race: Organic (Labratory Creation)
Hieght: 11' 7"
Wieght: 591 lbs.
Birthplace: Trisol
Interests: His Club, His Home, Cute Animals, Serene Scenery
Disinterests: Complexity, Not Nice People
Personality: Dumb, Nice, Friendly, Gentle
Appearance: Centaur-like body, hairless, dark green to olive green skin, warty, has a third arm on his back(around where the saddle of a horse would be), the third arm's elbow faces to his hind-side, allowing his third hand to palm his head(his normal stance has his third hand on his head), small beady eyes with a bright red eye color, normally carries his spiked club with his right hand

Other Information: Lives in an abandoned cave along a road, Grub was artificially created in Xervuis' lab and was to be exterminated for being a failed experiment. He escaped Xervius' lab and took over the abandoned cave. He is very simple, very naturistic, and hates loud noises. He is always trying to look for companionship, but everyone avoids him because of his grotesque (and very intimitating) physique. He does not like to hurt anything, but his child-like mind cannot comprehend the damage he always seems to cause. His tremendous strength has allowed him to make a very crude but efficient giant spiked club.

This is but the surface of a very immersive universe that I've been creating since 2 years ago. The universe itslef hasn't evolved much, but the races inhabiting it are very immersive and interesting (IMO anyhow).