View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jun 10, 2007, 07:27 AM
Revived clan RR is searching new members! You're welcome to join! Click here!

Yay! At last! Rabbit Roasters has been revived! As announced two months ago, I would revive RR in June. Now that everything says it's June it's time to revive things.

What's changed?
Subdivision
At last, RR has been split up to have a seperate division for very good members. This is done to make a better seperation bedween good and less good, so we can remain joining less skilled players while we won't become less attractive for better players. The new subdivision is called Multitalented Ultimate Rabbit Roasters: MURR.

Tryouts
Tryouts are the same as they have been since November 11, with the MURR tryout added to it.
To join RR, you have to do two tryouts against me: one battle and one CTF, both to 10 points. Your points will determine your rank.
-You got less than 7 points: You cannot join RR. 7 points out of 20 is just not enaugh enough. Just make sure you improve and then ask for a new tryout.
-You got 7 to 14 points: You may join RR and you'll get the normal 'Member' rank. Train hard and ask for a re-tryout to see if have improved.
-You won one game (10 to 14 points): You are a 'Skilled member'. Try to focus on the gametype in which you lost your tryout when training. If you think you really improved, just ask for a re-tryout.
-You got at least 15 points: You are an 'Elite' member. You play really good and don't need much training. You should train less skilled members!
To make it into MURR, you should play really well. If both Bad Bunny and I agree that you may join MURR, you can.

The ranks
In short, the ranks in RR are the same as they have always been. Here's a list.
-Member: A below average to average skilled member. Requires a lot activity to improve and should train as much as possible.
-Skilled member: An above average skilled member. Most likely specialized in one gametype. Could train less skilled members on that gametype, but could use some training for the other.
-Elite: A very well skilled member. Doesn't specialize in any gametype (but probably prefers CTF). Doesn't require a lot of training and should focus on training less skilled members. Usually very active players.
-MURR: One of the best members in RR. Is very active and will most likely mainly focus on teamplay. Should frequently train less skilled members.
-MURR Leader: Skill level equal to MURR. Determines wether a member is skilled enough for MURR. Should be easy to contact and should frequently organize trainings.
-Leader: May have any skill level. Does tryouts, site updates and tries to keep everyone active. Should be easy to contact. Should *help* in conflicts inside the clan (≠ solve them on its own). Keeps administration of activities inside RR.

What's the same?
-The alliance with 8th Dimension will remain.
-Work on the Training Center will be continued.
-I'll remain leading.
-(I hope) RR level packs will be continued and will be released one day.
-The rules still apply.

Other stuff
The [RR] tag
All RR members MUST wear our [RR] tag, as stated in the rules. MURR members may wear the [MURR] tag instead, but they may also keep the nice and simple [RR] tag.

Links
-RR main site: RabbitRoasters.co.nr
-RR forums (RRf): RabbitRoasters.co.nr/forum
-RR Training Center (RRTC): RabbitRoasters.co.nr/training

ALL MEMBERS OF RR HAVE BEEN CLEARED FROM THE MEMBER LIST. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN MEMBER, CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

And welcome back Sucer and Bad Bunny.

Last edited by Jerrythabest; Jun 10, 2007 at 08:42 AM.