View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Oct 30, 2007, 11:35 PM
Two New Beta JJ1 Screenshots

I doubt many people will really care very much, but I thought I'd mention anyway that I just found two new JJ1 beta screenshots besides the known ones at Haze's Hideout. I'm not quite sure of the context the images are in, a box or CD-sleeve or something, but here you go:

The Nippius shot is known (in better quality), but that's a new Diamondus picture, despite little being visible, and the first picture we've gotten of Letni, which is also notable because before, Nippius was the only planet not from Episode 1 to have known beta screenshots. Notice the planet number for Letni, 7, which would in the final be 4. (If they didn't reset each episode.) Letni here is beginning the THIRD episode of JJ1, not the second, and is preceded by Nippius (in place of Orbitus... so what would the boss be?) with one unidentified planet inbetween. Ahhh, I love beta screenshots. Anyway...
The picture belongs to this eBay item, which is too ridiculously expensive just to buy. However, would someone with an eBay account (please volunteer in this thread so we don't end up sending multiple requests) ask the seller if they could possibly make a higher-quality scan/s for us? I kind of doubt they will, given that they have a huge number of auctions and haven't even played a lot of the stuff they're auctioning, but it's worth a try.