Thread: bash 13
View Single Post
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Mar 23, 2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSworD View Post
One option to increase the amount of battle levels for bash 13 is to convert 'quality' TSF battle levels to 1.23. One pack in particular I have my eyes on is street wars. If someone could convert those levels (shadow? permission needed?) to 1.23 that'd be great. The townhouse tilesets are simply too big to work in 1.23, but there are 1.23 versions of them.

If there are other decent levels which can be converted, but have tilesets that are too big, please convert them (assuming you have permission and there are 1.23 versions of the sets).
Before anyone else will ask this question, why not host at TSF with multiversion on?
Then again, as soon as you hit a level that will only work in TSF, you'll have half of the players crash so perhaps its not such a good idea.

And now I expect Treylina to reply, but before she does I want to add half of the players are indeed 1.23 only. Considering TSFers can join 1.23 servers, while 1.23 users can't join TSF servers, 1.23 will probably be used to host the bash.