Thread: bash 13
View Single Post
GoldRabbit

JCF Member

GoldRabbit is an asset to this forumGoldRabbit is an asset to this forum

Mar 27, 2011, 01:16 AM
To be honest I see nothing wrong with the level lists, except for the fact that I remember previous bashes having had more levels in each category (about 20). Also, about 2 or 3 years ago I think the bash made more use of the custom game-modes, as I distinctly recall an intense flag-run game. Maybe each day for a couple of hours we can have a custom café?

I for one would be for this idea not because it would spice up the atmosphere a little and play underused game-modes (flag-run, bank robbery etc.). I know these would need more level-lists, but in the end the idea would make the bash better and more attractive for players who want to try something new/aren't as good at CTF/Battle.

(also I know I'm supposed to have left, but the bash is the only thing jj2-related I care about atm.)

Off-Topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Sorry,but I don't think it's funny. I lost 7 reputation points just because someone random didn't like my level. I also lost more than 20 reputation points just for saying jj.net needs a new admin,and I also lost about 7 reputation points to flaming,and the admins didn't seem to care about it. Yet people here whine when they lose 2 rep points,and those are the ones who tell me I overreact.

I was the one who negrepped you. I'm sorry,but if you do not like it,let's look at it this way: You lost one or two points,and I lost more than 30,and we both whine. Fair enough?
I never whined about reputation; I could care less. I just noted the fact that you care enough about reputation so as to whine and negrep others while at the same time you say you don't care.
because everybody plays the game this way

saints especially