View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

May 14, 2018, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaquoCastor View Post
I haven't played Jazz 2 since I couldn't figure out how to disable mouse in plus. That's what I remember most, but I also remember playing a free for all as Lori, and I was wining against a slew of Spazs. I don't think "best character" works that way guys. I should play the game again like I used to; Lori, hard, pistol only (save bosses of course.) Or I could try some user maps, and maybe try my hand at creation. My best work is probably my Commander Keen map pack, so, same genre.
I've won against Slews of Spaz many times, sometimes even without one on my team. On a not-so-boastful note, winning JJ2 online is mostly about map control and timing/prediction.

Disabling mouse-aim is easy. To disable mouse-aim, click on the drop-down menu at the top, then uncheck mouse-aiming.

You can also disable it without it being reset upon game opening each time, by going into plus.ini in your jazz2 folder, then changing and saving MouseAim=True to MouseAim=False.

I recommend trying out custom user maps. They are usually much more challenging. Yes, even more challenging than blaster-only turbo mode on the official maps.

Sorry this is a bit off-topic. Just wanted to help.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ