Thread: OpenJazz
View Single Post

Banned

Odin is doing well so far

Jan 30, 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman
Adding Spaz to the game should be just a last minute idea, because I'm not sure who would be willing to draw Spaz in Jazz 1 style, and Spaz shouldnt have any abilities over Jazz.

If its possible, a 2 player co-operative mode would be nice. Battle, CTF and so on are unneccesary because thats why we have Jazz 2. Jazz 1 didnt have any multiplayer in it, so theres no multiplayer centric levels and again, this should be a last minute addition.
I thought one of the reasons OpenJazz was being worked on was for multiplayer. As stated before by r3p, the only reasons that JJ2 is better than JJ1 is because of JCS, Spaz, and multiplayer. Otherwise, JJ1 far exceeds JJ2's quality.

Quote:
Option to have the camera scroll ahead of you as you run, so I'm not just blindly running toward death.
I think that shouldn't be added, since it'd make the game easier. The way it is now, you have to be careful to watch out for enemies ahead, lest you face certain death. Kind of like in the new Pirates! game, where when you sneak into an enemy town, the camera zooms in when you run, meaning you can run into enemy guards at any time.

Quote:
Oh, yeah, hello again guys. (Forget that Agent Jackrabbit remake, I'm doing a new level instead)
WB.