View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jun 5, 2016, 02:05 PM
Okay, there are lots of old games which I stopped palying and returned after several years. As you can see- its a cycling process. For example:

-Earthworm Jim (2002~2005). Returned back in 2012 and played so much that I have mastered the whole game and have all the versions of it, even the master system veraion. Finiahed Earthworm Jim 2. Played since late 2014 and now left again.

-Fifa: Way too many games. Play 2002 once, then play 2016, 13 12 and ao on.

-The list can continue..

Right now, I am out from the Jazz Rabbit world and might take several years to come back. But I haven't lost my interest from the community. Hence I come here regularly. I think the community can last for several years even if JJ dies.

Right now exams are killing me but that's not actually stopping me from doing anything else. I am onto new games since I bought a new Pc. I still draw pictures just for fun. But not much as before. To be exact- instead of playing the games, I spend most of the time tweaking various graphical settings, trying to run at 4k and benchmarking.

Anyway, if he new unreal engine 4 JJ2 port is finished and released in steam- it might give jj2 a life again.

Edit: typing through a mobile phone gives me heart attack.