View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Jun 5, 2016, 05:53 PM
I try to make games and write. I occasionally draw, although I'm pretty bad at it. I also play the guitar, but my amp now produces loud white noise when I turn on the distortion, so I either play acoustic, or sound crappy.
I also have been known to compose music, although I'm a beginner, so it tends to be pretty rough.
I also watch a lot of TV -- current shows include Rick And Morty, Steven Universe, and Doctor Who. As for older shows, I'm slowly re-watching the three original Dragon Ball series(I'm hoping to marathon Super at some point when I have more time), and I've been going through Batman: The Animated Series.
I'm also trying to watch more movies, but that's been stoppered somewhat by limited time.
As for gaming, I haven't had enough time to commit seriously to any game in particular, but I'm hoping to get back into Smash Bros in a couple of weeks, when I do have time.

As for how long the community will last... Almost everyone who uses these forums right now has been here for years, so they're not going anywhere. And with new people dropping by every now and then(Some sticking, some not), this fandom will probably keep going for ages, although I doubt it'll significantly change from how it is now until Epic actually do something with the Jazz franchise.

As for Jazz-related events, I don't have a lot of time, but I'm happy to join in on the more casual events, and spectate the more competitive ones.