View Single Post

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jun 20, 2016, 01:13 PM
Well my cousin had this old laptop that she lended to us, but the laptop broke too. I played JJ2 online on it sometimes, using the wifi from the tablet I get my hands on sometimes (like now). I even made my first finished tileset on it, and I'm preety proud of it ( because it's not just lots of one-colored solid tiles and other tiles that usually represent warps for tests). It has some sort of Dirt theme with some, how should I know, brick theme (kinda looks like a temple to me), AND it had poles, vines, tubes, hooks etc. Nothing was ripped from other tilesets. I even made my own dest scens ( i took only the ammo pictures from the dest scens cause my seeker scenery and RF scenery looked like boxes with little penises), stomp scens, colapsing ones, even some that can be used as speed blocks. Oh and I made the countdown dest blocks too. It was supposed to be released somewhere in March, but the laptop broke. I even made a special block system which can connect one-tile blocks with more-tiled blocks (cant really explain it, but to me its really awesome). Luckly I saved my only masterpeice on some flash drive and it was planned for J2O.

And when i dont do anything JJ related, I watch Novak Djokovic (my favorite tennis player), not at these days though, because the 3rd greatest tennis tornament on this planet starts in a few days.

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Jun 20, 2016 at 01:26 PM.