View Single Post
Jindo

JCF Member

Jindo is doing well so far

Mar 10, 2007, 08:06 AM
General rant about the game.

Well, me and a friend are actually pretty shocked at what we saw about jjr3d being cancelled, and how the entire series just stopped completely now, we really want to bring it back, but are in no position to be able to.

My father however, used to work in a company that is part of the reason jjr stopped, he knows 2 people and is in contact with them and apparently they'll know something about this.

Also, there's a way we can bring it back (I'm sure people already know this and have hopefully considered it), which is to buy the license for JJR from Epic MegaGames, giving us full rights to remake and complete JJR3D, as well as probably making a JJR3 and extensions to the existing JJR games.

---

Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but me and my friend are willing to do w/e to bring the game back, call me old fashioned and obcessed for liking an old PC game like this, but let's face it, it was probably the best PC game at the time, maybe even still, and I'm sure more people would agree if this was brung back .