View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Sep 3, 2010, 09:08 AM
I was thinking a lot about merging the Rabbit Journal with regular news and giving them a new graphic style, and my best idea as for now is changing them into, kinda, a message board (let's say placed in the Carrotus Castle to keep it Jazzy). You know, I mean something like you write a note and then you pin it to the board. If it gets admin approval there appears a (for example) red stamp on it. If it's a regular (admin) news, it has a (for example) green stamp from the beginning. Pictures (like screenshots of featured downlads) could look like photos glued to the pinned paper.

Perhaps I should draw what I mean (and I hope to do so when having some more inspiration), since with my lacking of words English it's rather hard to describe. As for now I just wanted to share my thoughts. Maybe the merge of those two sections is overally a bad idea?

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.