View Single Post

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

Apr 8, 2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by incandescentembers View Post
Used couple of times, but I just discovered THAT. And I'm pretty stoked.
Aside from awful color reduction, it looks to be an old yet usable sci-fi themed set. That sun and comet thing do look pretty on a starry black background. It feels nostalgic too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
So, I found metropo.j2t, which doesn't look too bad apart from the poorly edited epic sign. It's only been used properly once, and used minimally for a cutscene. In an other upload, the tileset was included but not actually used (I checked). However it does fall on the flat or pillowy side.
I haven't seen this set in action myself, but judging from the picture I do like the statue drawings, the signs and funny messages, and the rabbit behind a PC in one of the window tiles. I'd consider it of good quality and obscure enough to justify a modern level made with it.

Oh, and I'm still in this contest. Time is a little scarce, been spending effort on making a WordPress theme for a friend. Though my next Photoshop session will sure finish the old set I'm editing. Then I still need to make a level with it as it's probably too obscure for anyone else to use. But then again, most sets that don't stand out in any way are only used by their creators.