View Single Post

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 18, 2001, 12:56 PM
N0B0DY

Member posted January 16, 2001 10:52

When all of the sudden...

Once apon a time...

"ARG!!!" said Jazz...

The End.

"Great Balls of..."

"Never!" he said.

"I AM YOUR FATHER..."

Add your piece to the story!

SPLASHcc

Member posted January 16, 2001 12:51 PM

the force is strong in this fella!

Empress Tanpopo Kiku

Member posted January 16, 2001 04:54 PM

Hey Folks!!!

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

Kazooie

Member posted January 16, 2001 07:53 PM

Then the cow was able to fly but flew too close to the moon and jellotined.

And as the day passed El-ahrairah the hare came along,

he said to a little hare, "Come and sing me a nice song,"

and when the little hare did so

El-ahrairah decided to get her a velvet hair bow

and that little hare thought El-ahrairah was weird.....

"Oh, silly hare," she sneered.

Bleh. How silly....

BBoy

Member posted January 17, 2001 12:19 PM

Jack was a young piece of paper who lived with his family in the file cabnit. "Mom, I'm bored. I don't want to stay in here any longer. I'm going to explore the world." Jack said. All of a sudden, his mom died of old age right then and there. (If papers can even do that.) So no one could tell Jack, "No.", for his dad had been killed long ago, by a cat. He pushed open the file cabnit drawer and jumped out. It was a long drop to the floor, but he just floated down to the bottom. He walked around a little, quite ceer-ee-uss. (Spelled badly! ) He'd never been out in the world before. He got up onto a big dinner table. Suddenly, a big giant (To him, anyways. It was just a guy) came along, and grabbed him. He shoved him to the table, and took a long thick needle thing. He put it on Jack stomache, and moved it all around. It tickle like crazy. When the man finally left, Jack got up and looked at himself. "AUGH! He's put a big tattoo all over my stomache!!!!!!" (Pen) He thought to himself. Another Giant, this time a little shorter, came along with some scissors. It grabbed Jack, and cut cut cut. No more jack. (Actually, two more Jack, if the person cut him in half.)

*Sniffle* I hate sad endings. *Sob*

KRSplat

Member posted January 17, 2001 04:16 PM

The end.

Then, unicycles were declared the healthiest food. Of cource, only if you ate it with cold floppy disk juice and a metal straw.

Once apon a time...

BBoy

Member posted January 17, 2001 05:10 PM

And it's even better with a touch of kldfhrtbjrtgnkdfgjdhf,m.angvrkeytrgkla;dfjdkfjvndf kjvnfd,gmdfghjkerguertioryeiuyhdjkfhkadsjfhksdvjln erugheriutykierjhkldfhrtbjrtgnkdfgjdhf,m.angvrkeyt rgkla;dfjdkfjvndfkjvnfd,gmdfgh jkerguertioryeiuyhdjkfhkadsjfhksdvjlnerugheriutyki erjhkldfhrtbjrtgnkdfgjdhf,m.angvrkeytrgkla;dfjdkfj vndfkjvnfd,gmdfghjkerguertioryeiuyhdjkfhkadsjfhksd vjlnerugheriutykierjhkldfhrtbj rtgnkdfgjdhf,m.angvrkeytrgkla;dfjdkfjvndfkjvnfd,gm dfghjkerguertioryeiuyhdjkfhkadsjfhksdvjlnerugheriu tykierjh

in it. Yumm Yummy!!!

Empress Tanpopo Kiku

Member posted January 17, 2001 05:25 PM

Hey Folks!!!

By the way, if you see Kaven (wherever he went) can you ask him what colors he is?

"And along came a spider,"

"and It sat down beside her

"and poor little Lori was afraid!"

Kazooie

Member posted January 17, 2001 06:14 PM

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...

Mary had some lamb chops, From her shop in mexico