View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jun 11, 2015, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
I think I'm gonna leave again, unlike four years ago, I'm actually gonna announce it now.

To be honest, even though I did have fun with Jazz Jackrabbit 2, I don't love the game. In fact I think it's pretty meh. So what's the point of being part of a community of a game I'm not a fan of?

If I will ever be back, I will announce it. I believe that this community is mostly dead anyway. Yeah, there still are a few Jazz Jackrabbit 2 players, but they are few unfortunately. (keep in mind that lack of activity isn't the main reason I decided to leave, it's because I don't love the game anymore.)

So goodbye, everyone. Take care.
Two months later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
Well, I decided to return. I remember why I used to love the game. And I will gladly play it again.

Yeah, the game is easy, but it has a lot of amusing enemies, like the lizards, they are so laughably goofy.

So yeah, I will be making more videos about Jazz Jackrabbit 2 on my YouTube channel in the future.

I'm glad to be back to this community again. I don't promise to be active here a lot, but I will come in here to check levels here and there.
See you in the next 2 months.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ