View Single Post

JCF Member

JJ BBoy KS is doing well so far

Mar 28, 2001, 06:53 PM
Quote:

Did anyone know that Tubbs likes falling from cliffs, hanging upsidedown from tree branches, and jumping out windows?

Hey, so do I! Cool

(BTW, good start, Ducky)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Admael looked out the window again as the lightning flashed, lighting up the sky, and saw the sill-oh-etts (I don't know how to spell it) of the rabbits getting closer. Suddenly, the back door burst open and a soaking blue rabbit, with one floppy ear, wearing a drenched brown trench coat walked in. It was BBoy. "Zombish Rabbits! They're coming this way!!!" "We know BBoy." Admael said, looking away from the window. "Well, what are we going to do?" "Uhh... We haven't really thought of that yet..." "Well, we've got to think of something!" BBoy walked to a table and sat down in a chair. He reached up and squeezed his ears. Water poured down, onto the wooden floor below. "Hey, don't mess up the tavern with all that water!" "Huh? Oh, sorry. I'll clean it up." He wiped his coat off, then set it on the table, and started shaking himself. Drops of water flew everywhere. Then he got a towel, and after wiping everything off, he put his coat back on and sat down. Suddenly the lightning flashed and they saw the figure of a zombish rabbit, looking in at the window. "They're here!" BBoy whispered under his breath.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

(BTW Kiku, just post a reply)