View Single Post

JCF Member

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Jan 29, 2015, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Alright, I've decided to make a Single Player Episode series. It won't be ANY good as devres and RoE, but i'm trying. I'm not really good with JCS.
Anyway, started working on episode 1. The name of this series is ''(Unofical) Jazz Jackrabbit 3''

Story
''After Jazz and Spaz retreaved the wedding ring, they decided to use the time machine to get back home. However, since Jazz shot the diamond on the top of the machine, it started to explode, and they had only ONE chance to get to their time. They have set the settings to 'future', but never bothered to see at what period of the future they were going into...
When they warped to the future, the time machine was busted. They started looking for the way out of the damn, hoping they arived in their own time, and if not, find some help to get back to their freaking time sequence.''

The story ain't promising, eh? I know. Well, i guess this teaser photo is something...

That's very interesting, also I am making a single player episode, it's the continuation of Jazz 2 Episodes, and so with that, people will have many options to choose for the continuation of the Jazz 2 they like, maybe... I got a screenshot on my hand: