View Single Post

JCF Member

Baggers is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2005, 09:20 AM
Heya people, thanks for the comments, ill try and answer the suggestions!
@Fawriel: Hehe yeah sorry about the tonne of similar colour, im not a modeler, but ill go and change it just so its a little more visable, ill probably be investing in a light mapper soon so shadows and such will be incorperated. Also im going to make the platforms slightly easier to land on, they are actualy easier than they look like most of the time, you dont slide off the pumpkin easily if you were wondering that.

@?JSZ¿ JaZz!: I love the cluster shot idea, i really am going to have to incorperate that in some way ! I see what you mean about the infinite blaster idea, i will install unreal and have a play ... seems perfectly feasable though

@Noob: Im interested in he charger idea, I will be bearing that in mind later, nice one...might be for some kind of temporary sheild, like the bonuses from JJ2 but with re-charging...or something, will be fun finding out though !

Thanks people, ive got some more people interested in modeling though so hopefulyl should have some more models soon !
Keep the ideas flowing !
I might start the shooting very soon. Keep your eyes peeled for an update within a few days.