View Single Post
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Oct 25, 2011, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
*doubles*
So, for me to get a permission I'd need some information such as who's coming and what ages, where would we stay, who would be in charge (probably would want something better than 'uh, Spr is') and stuff like that.
So far, Snooze (22), SJ (22), Veg (22) and SpR (19) are sure to be there already, tickets bought. Seems like we're looking for a relatively cheap place in Cracow to stay at cause it still is 6 days. The place isn't yet decided as you can guess.
SpR is looking for Polish people who could help her organize things during the meeting (e.g. help with whatever).
There's a whole list of "maybes/almost sures" too. Ktos (17 then), Galana (18), DarkLight (16), Grytolle (23 then), Anubis (18) (and don't forget Crimi and DS lol). Gienka, DoubleGJ would like to join in too although Cracow doesn't quite fit them. Warsaw would be better. (And I am sure I forgot a bunch of people who showed remote interest cause I don't know everything either. It would be a good idea to make a list of people who would like to join in, and keep it updated xD.)

So yeah, this is all the information I can give now.
Most importantly: find a cheap place where to say. If that's organized I believe the big picture is ready. Tickets are being bought already as you notice. Perhaps you could fly with SJ/Snooze, especially cause your parents know them too already. We're sure to get some place and it shouldn't be more expensive than 10 euro a night, that is something I can guarantee .

Anyway as DoubleGJ said, there'll be a whole lot of adults and people who should be able to know what's going on. Several Polish speakers too for that matter. It should be fine .

and if things don't work out I am sure we can all crash at DoubleGJs place in the north of Poland for that matter