View Single Post
SpR

JCF Member

SpR is doing well so far

Oct 25, 2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
(probably would want something better than 'uh, Spr is')
I already am doing quite a lot about the meeting. As i said i cant give much info yet.

I told people who are interested to write it on the topic. And I cant do everything myself. I try to talk with people who are interested about the meeting too.

Guys you can conctact me too? sperry_ba@hotmail.com

I spend hours on finding good places to stay in Kraków and when I'll get much more info I'll post it here.

So if anyone else would like to join the meeting write it here plz? :P

Anyway people who are 100% sure that arrive: Sperry, Vegito, SuperJazz, Snooze, Ktoś, Alex.

People who will come to Kraków for a few days/hours probably: Sasik, Cloud, Hakum (with sis), Darklight.

Quite good hostel i found now:
http://moonhostel.pl/krakow/senatorska/en/galerie

Prices on the site are wrong. Night in 6 ppl room costs around 38zł.

I could already reserve 1 room if all people agree on it. And I should do so as soon as possible because they start to run out of free hostels. However after I make the reservation I must pay around 30% of the price already.

So I'd want to reserve till the end of this week if possible.

The meeting would start on 27th Dec and we'd leave on 1st Jan (or 2nd if some people will stay then still :P I wont be able to stay myself)

Things we could do in Kraków: going to Aquapark, visiting Wawel (royal castle), go to the old city (we could spend new years there, they make great shows then ), walking near Wisła river, go to some small concerts (there will be some for sure), go to some big shopping centres, cinema.
We won't be bored in Kraków for sure, there are a lot of things going on most of the time :P

Edit:
A few pics
*AquaPark*
*AquaPark*
*Wawel*
*WawelDragon*
*OldCity*
*ShoppingCentre*

Any other questions?

Last edited by SpR; Oct 25, 2011 at 08:54 AM.