View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Sep 20, 2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
About what? That some people are drama queens?
Snooze was a bit of a drama queen before the rep feature, I don't see how him being one after it was added proves anything.
It proves that a person can leave JCF or perhaps even the community just because of reputation. Snooze was the first such case (or at least the most noticable), probably because he's less immune to this kind of stress, but it means there can be more, and I don't want to wait and check out who will be next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
Someone gave me a negrep for my previous post being "a bit harsh", but what do you guys want me to do?
Just let me ask, what's that? This sentence doesn't seem to be an arguement nor an introduction to the point of the next ones. It's complaining for getting a negrep. Why? Why do you even care? You aren't drama-prone, are you?

Quote:
Anyone who thinks its actively ruining this forum needs to wake the hell up. The only drama coming from this feature (which let me reiterate is an e-peen meter on a furry animal game forum which only affects how much you can distribute more e-peen points) is the drama ya'll are making for yourselves. And if you're drama-prone removing the feature isn't going to magically make you less drama-prone.
It seems that the drama-prone people you see here agree with me that they were less drama-prone before adding this feature. People with different opinions are an admin with the highest rep in the forums and a person with rep 80 which just started to complain for being "a bit harsh" negrepped. Oh well, and Newspaz which was smart enough not to take care about the whole thing.

Quote:
A vote to get rid of the feature for reasons such as "its ruining the atmosphere" is a vote for "We're all way too immature to handle this" and to be quite honest I'd like to think we're better than that.
I'm mature enough to see we won't handle this. Thank you for your precious opinion.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.