View Single Post

JCF Member

Louis K is doing well so far

Jun 9, 2014, 12:07 PM
Exclamation Okay.. so I found big problems I thought..

I downloaded newest JJ3 Patch recently,
but I found big problems of this..

1. mystery square

(I wonder if you can see it..)

What is that bright square bottom of the Jazz?
just my guess, that is caused by mistake of rendering or just visual problem.

That is not big problem. maybe it would be solved very easily by admins.(or.. as someone's says.. we can 'Deal with it')

but now.. big problems..

2. Jazz seems crazy

Well.. beh.. I don't know how to explain this.. this is still make me panicking.

First of all, why Jazz is squinter?
to admin, are you sure is this your best choice?.. don't you have any much better ideas? Really?..

And.. wha.. why is he hold his gun like that?(I Think, LFG-2000 isn't melee weapon like a crossbar or baseball bat!)
At least, he was grab it properly in previous version!
Just my think, he seems will doing like this, with that gun!..

NoNoNo!Don't do that Jazz!

(sorry)
oh,

Shooting? JUST AWESOME.

Wow.. he can shoot it without holding the grip.(.. or.. actually, trigger is on the buttons of body? If so, I really didn't know that!.. wow! then why grips are exist on there?)

aaaaand.. that seems like grabbing controller or hand cannon. or.. I really don't know how he is grabbing it.(well.. I think that he don't have to do like that. because 'that gun' is just such as handgun or SMG, not artillery weapon or controller.)

For him, here is very good image and video that how to grab the gun properly.

3. TOO DARK

Game itself is really dark.. even I set the bright to 100%(Sadly, there is no changing. and also, I don't think that it just my problem.)but still.. dark..(Look at the title.. background is sunset.. perfectly dark )
Concept to darkness is good choice. at least, that is not distracting rather than bright one.

But my opinion, this is too dark and so it's hard to play properly.

4. How to pass 'The canyon'this damn stage without damage?

As we know, this stage is the passage of between Castle and village.
but.. there is too hard to pass it!.. each land is too far to leaping!..(or jump is too short to pass it!..)
I tried more than 40 times, however.. more than half of health was gone after pass there..

I wonder that is it really possible to pass there without damage!.. (nobody test it?..)

Yeah.. several times.

There is much more problems still not solved(such as.. save files never be loaded, Irregular game speed, sometimes music is muted automatically.....) but I just ignore it and be wait until it solved..

Finally, my opinion of JJ3 is this↓

P.S.

Seriously, is there any resolution about it?
I just hope that admins will solve this problems.. 'someday'..

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.