View Single Post
Ragnarok!

JCF Member

Ragnarok! is a forum legendRagnarok! is a forum legend

Apr 6, 2005, 10:16 AM
Well, people like levels or they don't. But to be really honest. Levels like DW and Semi, aren't particularily good. I mean, they haven't got good EC or flow, its just that people have played them so much and that is what makes it so overplayed. Also, now that r3p's tourney is launched, the levels contain levels that may not be SUPREME, as FS said, but they are only being played because they want to win the tourney. To be honest, I don't really think some people REALLY want all the levels to be in it.. And some of them they might not find particularily fun.. They win, then they say "IT ROCKS" or whatever.

I think the way to make a level fun, is to make it as open and as destructive as possible. What I mean is by making it opened up like BBlair, (and if you want me to write BAD comments on that later I will) and place the strongest weapons, or the most easy way of roasting. That is what I find fun. Like in Sacrifice, CelL said that the reason I like it, is because I love having a nice destructive weapon like the Seeker PU. And that is true. The fast fires are together, so you can get powerful with them and the Peppermint PU, even though it only does 1 damage, but anyway, its fun rampaging in with weapons and harming people.

Also, generally, I think the way to make levels really fun is to make it tactical, and in such a way that you can bombard those ANNOYING campers. So they GO AWAY. FOREVER. FWAHAHAHAHA.

The level doesn't need to be sophisticated, just well designed.