View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Aug 21, 2010, 10:06 PM
You can't upload something to the internet and expect people to not want to crack it. Plain and simple. And even if you don't allow this program up on J2O, it's still going to get around. I know that's a pretty lame excuse.

However, it's not private once it hits the internet. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a copy of 3D Studio Max 2011, now would I? And why does Jazz2Online endorse JJ2+? Obviously it's a violation of many laws including that of decompiling somebody's code or tearing apart a copyright program to figure out mechanisms (I wish I had a citation here). And don't even get me started on program's in the past such as Death Controller...

Also, even Project Controller 4 can easily crash any coop server. Also, Forest can be used to open up any trigger as a client. But rather than list off a name of borderline potentially dangerous programs, my point is that of Stijn's. J2O would not be moving that far backwards by allowing such programs. We've already got JJ2 turned into something Epic, compared to what it was before. So why wouldn't we work towards the advancement of j2l and JCS? Obviously, such effort would have to start somewhere with some type of program...

^_^ I'm done ranting, sorry.

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this