View Single Post

JCF Member

JazzGruff is an asset to this forumJazzGruff is an asset to this forum

Jan 22, 2012, 01:17 PM
Haha, thanks Nick (F2bnp).

Here are some things you can expect in the upcomming update:
* Somewhat proper controller support - I explained this before I think, it's not perfect yet, but the game is playable with an xbox 360 controller that I tested it with. I am not too sure about other controllers though.
* Improved menus - I mostly fixed some of the problems found in the Controls menu.
* A few random bugfixes that don't think I have to explain in detail.
* I'm also working on getting the difficulty setting actually matter. I added one more difficulty - Turbo. Getting the weapons use more ammo or making it recharge slower is going to be easy, but it seems like the filtering for pawns is broken, i'll see what I can do and hopefully I can actually add some sort of replay value to this, hahaha.

About the problem with the JRocket2 map - I am not exactly sure what causes this since I can't seem to trigger it myself. Maybe it was just a one-time glich or perhaps it has something to do with the fact that there are two versions of the game floating around on the internet. (Actually... Is it even true that there are two versions?)

EDIT:
Ok, I take my words back, the stuff surrounding the difficulty settings turn out to be way harder than I expected. I decided to turn to something else - I am now working with the inventory, hopefully I can make it actually useful (I already made it easier to use)

Last edited by JazzGruff; Jan 22, 2012 at 02:20 PM.