Thread: bash12
View Single Post

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Mar 7, 2010, 01:32 PM
Well, I started making some lists but only with new levels. I still have to look for some old levels but I will need some help with that.

Anyway, here are the levels I have so far (once again, so far I only searched for NEW levels). Some of these levels have a very big chance of being in the final packs.

Deinspirated Mayhem – Eigus - Eigus' best level (in my opinion)
Underworld - Eigus - it's quite small, but if there's nothing else that can replace it it can probably be in
Triton Armory - PurpleJazz - also small, but we've had more small levels in the Bash
4th Reich - SuperJazz - a level that won a contest, but it was the only entry.
The Curse - Snooze - a level that became quite popular when it was released
Starlit Basin - Ragnarok - one of the best Battle levels from last year
Rainforest Revelry – cooba and Ragnarok - it won the award for best Battle level in the JCS Awards
room of the snooze - DarkSonic - a lot of people don't know this. This is from my still upcoming pack. I try not to be biased but I think some people know why I put this in this list
Peaceful Fortification – DarkSonic - see room of the snooze
Lut Gholein – Snooze - one of the best Battle levels from last year that got played a few times in JDC events
Another Untitled Level – Jake - some Bashes have had not-so-serious levels so this could be in for lols
The Inventor - FawFul - very weird, but with a great concept and there have been more weird levels in previous Bashes

CTF:
Voltage Cable Malfunction - FawFul - this level shows that Faw became better after Planetary (;S)
The Canyon - Dodges - it was a bit overrated on J2O but could still be fun
Chemical Gases - FawFul - see Voltage Cable Malfunction
Server Room - Ktos - a really big level that could be good enough
Xyzzy - SuperJazz - despite the weird level name and layout this level could still be fun
Golem Landscapes - FireSworD - easily one of the best levels from 2009 and a must for the Bash. It won the Best CTF Award for a reason
Steam Machine + Landscape - Snooze - New Ages IV had some good levels, and out of the CTF ones I think this fits the Bash the best
Old Jungle - tropiCCo - not sure if this will make it, according to the reviews there are some people that don't like it that much (;S)
Fort Medina – Napoleon - another level that became quite popular in JDC events

There are some levels that didn't make this list:

Hard Cheese - FawFul - in my opinion this is the best CTF from Planetary, but Faw already has 2 CTF levels in the list that I (and there will be other people) like more
This level is.. gold! GOLD! - DarkSonic - a level that I already finished last year, but it didn't get in there. I don't think people know this anyway

Then there were some other levels from Planetary and New Ages IV, but both authors have a few levels in already. Snooze said he will make a new CTF for the Bash. About other people that will make new levels.. well, I don't really know. I asked Quickz if he wanted to make a level for the Bash but he didn't know yet (he basically quit JJ2)

Now, if there are suggestions for levels (new or old levels) then feel free to suggest them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia