View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Oct 18, 2005, 01:51 PM
Heh. Those areas are so hard with spaz because I wanted to balance the difficulty a bit. Jazz has an easier time in the jumping puzzles, but spaz has an easier time in all of the other parts of the pack, pretty much. Maybe I did go a bit overboard on some parts of episode 1 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawriel
Eh. I see no need to. The only concrete suspection I had was the revival of Devan. Not much can be said about the story in that pack because there's not much story there yet, other than "turtles attack, some rabbit fights them and finds out that they are up to something", in a nutshell, so I commented on the atmosphere the story creates. Mrr.
Yeah, the story in the first episode is pretty basic. Like cooba said, the wierd green area is just some alternate dimension the bilsy dude takes you to because he "intercepted" your warp. Once you kill him, you continue on to proper destination of the warp, the castle. The level is basically just filler, to break up the monotony of the orange and brown colour scheme of the rest of the levels.

The story does pick up a bit in episode 2 though, and especially episode 3 (which I am still planning), since the setting will allow me to have MUCH more communication between the various characters.

Last edited by EvilMike; Oct 18, 2005 at 02:02 PM.