Thread: Review Exchange
View Single Post
Revdog

JCF Member

Revdog is doing well so far

Oct 20, 2012, 01:35 PM
Are you a good JJ2 player??

Years ago I started making a few JJ2 levels, working on them only very infrequently. After all this time they have finally been finished though! I always found the official JJ2 levels did not pose enough of a challenge, so the levels I made are far more difficult. They are not cramped with enemies or bosses, but tactically positioning them just makes life harder. If any of you like to try:

http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads...ries-9-levels/

I do not ask for a review but I do wonder if anyone will be able to finish these levels. If you can, you should be very proud of yourself!

I should give a warning beforehand about the last level (9). Personally I never finished the last level in this series because it is extremely tough and can from time to time be buggy. Just consider level 9 a bonus.
Also, in some levels there is a "puzzle". Especially the one in level 7 will take some thinking to figure out. Possibly the best way to do it is to draw it out on paper and take some time off the computer. If any of them is really too much I'd like to know.

Then one last point: There is no overflow of ammo, coins, or other goodies. Almost all coins are required to finish the levels, they are often not for bonuses. Also, saving special bullets for later might help you, so I recommend using normal ones as often as possible.

Good luck to any who feels like giving it a try. These will probably be the hardest levels you've played so don't get upset! Cherish every life you have, although theoretically you need not get hit by anything.