View Single Post
incandescentembers

JCF Member

incandescentembers is doing well so far

Apr 5, 2014, 09:50 PM
So I'm still having a lot of trouble organizing my JJ2 stuff on my PC. I'm very sorry if I'm being annoying with my questions but I'm pretty fresh in this community and there are a lot of things that I just don't know and sometimes it's not that easy to find if someone already answered that question etc.

The thing is that I'm losing way too much time each time I just want to check out some level / tileset or find it on my computer. I think so far these are my 2 biggest issues:

1. TILESETS: FILENAMES & NAMES (that appear in JCS)
Levels go by filename of the tileset, so the tileset's name that appears in JCS doesn't affect the level in any way. Is there any way to change that name of the tileset?

2. MUSIC FILES
The JCS limit for Music File is 32 characters... Which isn't much for a person who keeps everything in separate folders. Is there any tool outthere which allows you to skip that limit and asign a music file that has more than 32 characters?

Speaking of tools, is there any tool that allows you to change properties of multiple levels at one time? In case of changing tilesets filename or moving your music file to a folder, the level which are using those files won't be able to find them anymore. In that case you can just go to the level, set the tileset, place the new directory of the music file and everything be good again... But what if the same music file / tileset is used by 20 different levels?