View Single Post
incandescentembers

JCF Member

incandescentembers is doing well so far

Apr 6, 2014, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo4900 View Post
If you rename tilesets or music, levels that use them will not be able to find them. As far as I'm aware, this also applies to moving things to other folders.
That's what I said... That's why the question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by incandescentembers View Post
Speaking of tools, is there any tool that allows you to change properties of multiple levels at one time? In case of changing tilesets filename or moving your music file to a folder, the level which are using those files won't be able to find them anymore. In that case you can just go to the level, set the tileset, place the new directory of the music file and everything be good again... But what if the same music file / tileset is used by 20 different levels?
However, like I also mentioned, changing the JCS name of the tileset (NOT the filename) does NOT affect the level that uses that tileset in any way. So my other question was: how to change that name? Maybe it seems pointless to you guys, but I am personally pissed when I see all the stupid names which don't have anything to do with tileset's filename (like Dimensions for Sirius) and all the weird symbols preceding the name, so it messes up the alphabetisation (like *Dead*, - Pezrock 1, ----Outdoors, @_Strangeblocks, etc....).