View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Apr 8, 2014, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by incandescentembers View Post
For example, forest.it, the one by Alexander Brandon (because there are AT LEAST 3 different "forest.it" out there) is really a Carrotus Forest or Greenland. I named it "Alexander Brandon - Greenland (Carrotus Forest)". Problem with that is that the name now has more than 32 characters (which is another big issue), but it could at least be called "Greenland (Carrotus Forest)" so it would stay out of confusion with other music named "forest".
But now all levels looking for forest.it no longer work.

Just load all your music in a player like XMPlay, it will show you the actual title and you'd have to start it anyway if you want to play the music. You can even have XMPlay monitor a folder so new files are automatically added to the playlist.

I mean, it's not like you're (potentially) inconveniencing anyone but yourself, so if you really think this works better for you, no problem. But it seems to me that it'd create more problems than it solves while there's alternative solutions for most of your problems.

Last edited by Stijn; Apr 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM.