View Single Post
TUDOR93

JCF Member

TUDOR93 is doing well so far

Jul 24, 2008, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plunK View Post
Ideas for JJ2 1.25

Characters: Whenever people talk about making a new character for JJ2 its usually Razz, which would be sweet, but what about some of the other characters that would be fun playable. You could have the Queen, where her special is the wind blast, or maybe Eva if you had a good special(and a story where she wasn't captured). And then theres the bad guys. If you have a Star Wars game its just as much fun to play as the Sith as it is the Jedi. Why not have characters like the lizard, whose special could be throw bombs and use the helipact like rabbit ears when falling, or Devan. If code was obtained these would be easy to make because a large portion of the animation would already be there. The Tweedle Boss and other unfinished monsters could laos be immplemented into the game.

Weapons: Instead of all these patchs where you just make the Laser shield not crash servers, why not make an actual powerup? the only missing animation is the powerup crate? Also, the blade gun and fireballer from JJ2 1.00g could be easily obtained because the bullet animations are already there and you would just need to make the gun. For weapon utilities, a wildcard powerp would be nice (random gun on pickup).

Other Gameplay Features:Build things like weapon priority, list servers, chatlog into the game instead of all the side programs u need, and a more broad colour spectrum for names and fur without other programs.Finally fix up a few glitches like the spaz bird glitch, etc (but dont fix glitches with structural components people have built off (eg wallclimbing and bouncers through walls)

Ideas for JJ3

On major problem i sense with JJ3 was the sidescroller to FPS transition. It worked fine as a sidescroller and might have been better to stay instead of the FPS style of the JJ3 beta. You could do 3d, but make it a 3d sidescroller like the Kirby games where it scrolls around objects to make it a bit more complicated sidescroller.
Cool, I dont like the part where we play with the bad guys tough, I mean it would be cool but its not necesary, it would be great tough if we could play with Razz or Eva

Sincierly, Tudor...