View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 22, 2012, 09:20 PM
MLLE test release #2.1

So I was wrong. Not everything from the last checklist is in there yet, but I did a lot of bug-fixing and minor-feature-adding today and yesterday and so I guess I'll drop the results of my frenzy here before doing something else for the rest of the night. Enjoy. Tell me whatever you think warrants telling, even if it's an issue that's been reported before, because I may well have forgotten about it. (As ever, if you run across an error, please include steps to reproduce it if at all possible.) No documentation yet, so have some hotkeys instead:
  • 1-8: View that layer.
  • Ctrl + 1-8: Edit layer properties for that layer.
  • Ctrl + plus/minus: Zoom in/out.
  • Ctrl + M: Toggle mask mode.
  • M: View partial mask.
  • Ctrl + P: Toggle parallax mode.
  • P: View partial parallax.
  • Ctrl + V: Toggle event view.
  • Ctrl + Shift + R: Save & Run, with the start position temporarily moved to wherever your mouse is.
  • F, Backspace, E, Ctrl + E, Shift + E: You know how these things work.
  • Comma: Copy current tile.
  • Shift + Comma: Copy current tile and the event on it.
  • B: Begin or end a selection of tiles to grab.
  • Delete: Clear layer/selection.
  • Ctrl + C: Copy current selection.
  • Ctrl + X: Copy and delete current selection.
  • Ctrl + D: Deselect all.

Also, tileset hotkeys:
  • Shift + T: Assign tile transparent tiletype.
  • Shift + 0-9: Assign tile that tiletype, if possible. (e.g. 1 for Transparent and 4 for Caption in regular JJ2 levels.)

Additionally, holding down the Control key while using either of the first two drawing tools (Paintbrush and Fill) triggers an alternate mode so they work somewhat differently.

thanks to Neobeo for specifications and sound code; Overlord for password specifications; DJazz for experimenting and provocation; Jerry for everything Battery Check; Jerry and zapS for help with .LEV files; cooba for icon

Last edited by Violet CLM; Jan 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM.