View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 23, 2012, 09:57 AM
Jake: if you mean the second and third ideas from my recommendations thread, that's currently untenable because no file format for the external .j2tprofile (or whatever) files has yet been chosen. The point of introducing such things is to have standards, not secret proprietary files.

Random: Ooh, I had forgotten the space bar, but I will add it shortly. Anyway, they're different functions. Space is like a more extreme (and IMHO less useful) version of backspace. Ctrl + D is used with the Selection tool, which is sort of like a more complicated version of the B key that can be used to select more complicated regions than single rectangles. It's used in conjunction with Ctrl + C and Ctrl + X, and if you have part of the layer layout selected, then placing a group of tiles inside the selection (e.g. with the fill tool or with an especially large stamp) will not affect tiles outside of the selection and vice versa.

Anyway: MLLE Test Release #2.1! Changes:
  • bass.dll is now included in the .zip, so the Play Music option will actually work.
  • Changing the Transparent and Tile 0 colors no longer crashes MLLE if no tileset has been loaded, and they also affect the mask instead of just the image.
(Note that MLLE.ini has not changed between 2.0 and 2.1, so if you already downloaded 2.0, then you might not want to extract that file so that you don't have to go through the folder-finding sequence again.)

Last edited by Violet CLM; Jan 23, 2012 at 10:12 AM.