View Single Post

JCF Member

JazzGruff is an asset to this forumJazzGruff is an asset to this forum

Nov 10, 2013, 02:39 PM
Actually the real reason why I'm leaving this project is because I no longer have the time for all this. Yes, partially because of UE1, but actually UE1 has got to be my most favourite of all of them, to be honest. Why? UE1 is really friggin' fast, pretty much any game made with it works on modern hardware and operating systems without much problems, and it doesn't have all that much useless crap that you have to deal with when working with it. But... really the biggest issue for me was the editor. I like the interface and everything, but it's incredibly unstable. Also.... importing meshes with animation - no thanks, setting all that up is just a nightmare.

Anyway, here's the fixed version of 1.3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Patch_1.3b.zip

It may still not work, but I figured it lacked a *.u package file, since 'BoolProperty Engine.PlayerPawn.bNoclip' is a part of Engine.u, which I didn't include in the new release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout92 View Post
Besides the Lori Jackrabbit 3D yes it sounds like a good idea.
Sorry to put your hopes up, but my new project has nothing to do with Lori =(
Though, like I said, there are some small things that I've taken from working on JJ3 (Mostly technical things, but also some gameplay related stuff as well).

P.S.
I'd still like to make something JJ related in the future, but it sure won't happen on UE, though.