View Single Post
Shorty

JCF Member

Shorty has disabled reputation

Jul 11, 2002, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by atesoRJOL
Note to CraccoBoy:

To you all:It seems as if your too stupid to even think its possible for anyone to have peace in the Jazz2 Community. remember: anything is possible cheerup guys!

The group is not to be against anything..perhaps clanwars though.

Don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to start a flame war in here.

1. You want peace, yet you just called us stupid for not agreeing with you. Get your facts straight; you don't call people idiots because they just disagree with you. Not very peaceful now, is that?

2. Peace anywhere in probably any game is impossible. There will always be disagreements and there will always be fights. Not everyone likes everyone else all the time; it is human nature to argue, disagree, and dislike others. Everyone will not fully trust each other in Jazz and definetly not the world, so peace cannot and will not be achieved EVER.

3. How will you stop clanwars? Burst into the servers and just tell them "No, you can't do this"?. Clans exist for the purpose of fighting to see which is the best, thus clan wars. In my mind, clan wars are the safest way to solve disagreements rather than harasssing the other clan or even hacking them.

To sum it all up, I am basically saying this group/clan is going to achieve nothing. You can make it, you can get members, and you can try but nothing will be change. No peace will come from it, clanwars will not be stopped, and you cannot change human nature.

This is Shorty, signing out.

(I didn't mean this as an attack on Roseta or her idea. She can do what she wishes but I am merely stating things I believe are true, and reasons why she probably shouldn't even attempt.)