View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Apr 23, 2021, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
The plan for the extra versions (1.0, good-1.2, vanilla-1.3) is to ship them alongside, but not make them selectable in the launcher. If somebody wants to play these, they'll have to mount them manually in Dosbox.
Oh? When was this agreed?

Surely it makes more sense to put them in goodies if possible, since then people may actually see them, and they're not sort of "hidden"? Plus people who don't care aren't then installing four different versions if they're only going to play one.

Quote:
I have nothing good to provide here, the German manual wouldn't be of much use. Let me know if you find something nice.
Jazz 1 manual
Jazz 2 manual
Courtesy of this thread on the GOG forums.

I also got this other scan of Jazz 1's manual from somewhere. Can't remember where. May have been on the GOG forums at some point too.

Quote:
  • When the release is due, let's write a readme/history file that lists the exact changes based on 1.3. This is mainly for ourselves, and for future maintainers. (I'll document the changes on lixgame.com/jazz afterwards anyway, but it's better to also have them in a readme.)
  • I'll play through the entire patched Jazz on livestream, to check that it's all solvable. Let's agree on a date once the release is ready.
These sound very good!